Quote from DDN story on July 30th.
Brian Gregory made it through just one year as a student at the U.S. Naval Academy, but it wasn't the physically demanding Plebe life that persuaded him to transfer.
"I took a Naval engineering and computer class with 1,000 students. They posted our grades after the first semester and I was 998th. Only two more did worse," the University of Dayton men's basketball coach said with a laugh.
Coach Brian Gregory
-
Xpression
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:14 am
- Contact:
-
Goodenchiladas
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Coach Brian Gregory
Gregory is the Fordham of Naval Engineering.
-
passthepuck?
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
- Contact:
Re: Coach Brian Gregory
Considering how much he makes, I think it worked out for him.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Coach Brian Gregory
Who says crime doesn't pay!passthepuck? wrote:Considering how much he makes, I think it worked out for him.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Coach Brian Gregory
Last in class at med school is still called Doctor. Gotta give him credit though. He got in on merits. John McBush got in as proud member of Lucky Sperm Club.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 838 guests
