Brown doing what comes naturally

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Brown doing what comes naturally

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:00 am

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... NTCAROUSEL

I hear that Dante had a plus twenty game too.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Frambo
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:42 am
Contact:

Re: Brown doing what comes naturally

Postby Frambo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:10 am

I was very impressed with Dante last night. He hit some 3's and took the ball to the basket. He also took 2 charges on Brown and was trying to defend him in the post, too.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Brown doing what comes naturally

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Frambo wrote:I was very impressed with Dante last night. He hit some 3's and took the ball to the basket. He also took 2 charges on Brown and was trying to defend him in the post, too.
That has to excite people.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
madness31
Posts: 2200
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Brown doing what comes naturally

Postby madness31 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 am

I have a feeling Brown is going to be nasty this year. If a few freshman step-up and BJ, CJ and Love do what they did last year it will be OK to see Brown leave early. Dante will also have to be the defensive stopper and hit some shots here and there.

The biggest problem with the coming season could be the schedule as the freshmen may not be ready for some of the key competition early in the season. I'm not sure how this will be weighted by the selection committee when seeding teams if we finish strong. Could depend on how the other A-10 teams perform in non conference.

Obviously if someone doesn't step in to play point the season will be problematic but with Miller as coach it is doubtful he can't develop someone by midseason.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1040 guests