http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3483221
Of course, Lute may just be pissed because HIS one-and-done became none-and-done.
Lute Olson anti-1 & done, Boeheim/Smith not so much
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Lute Olson anti-1 & done, Boeheim/Smith not so much
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lute Olson anti-1 & done, Boeheim/Smith not so much
The Jennings situation will have a big impact on a number of players in the next few years. One and Done worth it? None and done could cause a few holes in a team!Mr. Neutral wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3483221
Of course, Lute may just be pissed because HIS one-and-done became none-and-done.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 920 guests
