UD's Brian Roberts not lighting it up

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

UD's Brian Roberts not lighting it up

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:29 pm

Game 1: 14 minutes, 1-5 FG
Game 2: DNP-CD
Game 3: 13 minutes, 0-2 FG

Roberts is on the Magic's summer league team, and I saw where some UD fans had been touting Roberts as likely to have more success at the NBA level than Burrell or Duncan.

To be honest, all 3 guys will have a tough time making an NBA roster.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
BiggieBlob
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:39 pm
Contact:

Re: UD's Brian Roberts not lighting it up

Postby BiggieBlob » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Yes Roberts...eat my shorts.

I am afraid he was much too small and frail for the NBA.
Xavier Mascot '09
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: UD's Brian Roberts not lighting it up

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 am

They only hope Roberts has success because they need something to hold on to with their programs performance over the last 20 or so year against X. Their glee comes when one of our coaches leaves because they think that will turn THEIR program around.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 902 guests