Heat's summer league team to have A10 flavor

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Heat's summer league team to have A10 flavor

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 am

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/bask ... 2140.story

X's Duncan, SJU's Calathes, UMass' Lasme.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Heat's summer league team to have A10 flavor

Postby muskieman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 am

What is going to happen when Josh outplays their first round pick? Or are the refs just a bad in the summer leagues as the regular season?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 871 guests