DB an A10 "Break-out" candidate per CollegeChalk.com

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

DB an A10 "Break-out" candidate per CollegeChalk.com

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:31 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: DB an A10 "Break-out" candidate per CollegeChalk.com

Postby muskieman » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 pm

Brown kind of broke out last year...this year he might be the candidate of the year in the A-10.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1007 guests