OT: Tiger out for the rest of the season

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

OT: Tiger out for the rest of the season

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:16 pm

http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/art ... 81,00.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ch ... 2453.story

This is very bad news for the PGA, the U.S. Ryder Cup team, and, of course, for Tiger himself.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: Tiger out for the rest of the season

Postby muskieman » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:23 pm

Reconstructive anterior cruciate ligament surgery and a double stress fracture of his left tibia but still wins the open. He is worth 10-15 ratings points for the PGA.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1047 guests