BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!
https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
Top Players
-
edgecliff hall
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Thanks for the update SC. Nice to see the X's on their fronts.
-
Theology73
- Posts: 1262
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Tre #11 and JP #43. Not too shabby.
Mark Twain was wrong. Golf is NOT a good walk spoiled. It is a shared personal experience in a majestic wonderland guided by God, whose name is called frequently during the round.
-
26+6=1
- Posts: 201
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Lotta freshmen in the group. Questionable ranking without scoring a basket yet!
26+6=1
26+6=1
-
muskiefan92
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!!SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!
https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
And 20% of 10% is 2. Depends upon comprehension, not math.muskiefan92 wrote:Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!!SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!
https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
muskiefan92
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Sorry if I misunderstood, but as it's stated it did appear to be a miscalculation. I guess he was saying 2 of the 10 BE players and not 2 of the 100, got it!Shadow wrote:And 20% of 10% is 2. Depends upon comprehension, not math.muskiefan92 wrote:Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!!SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!
https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
-
SC in DC
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Everyone is so ready to be a critic. Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Yes, 2 of THEM (the 10 BE players) is in fact 20%. Apology accepted. But, what ever happened to "all for one, and one for all"? Guess that was before social media! (remember I'm a geezer). This country has become SOOOO tribal. Think I'll just read, instead of contribute from now on. Thank you Shadow and Edgecliff for your civility. (Someone help me--what's 2 out of 1000?? LOL!)
Let the pile-on begin!!
P.S. FOR 92, my major was Finance, which has a little something to do with math, and I had a pretty successful career if I do say so myself!
Let the pile-on begin!!
P.S. FOR 92, my major was Finance, which has a little something to do with math, and I had a pretty successful career if I do say so myself!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
Please continue to contribute, SC. Maybe we geezers have some thing in common that the "kids" can't comprehend because I knew what you meant from the git-go.SC in DC wrote:Everyone is so ready to be a critic. Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Yes, 2 of THEM (the 10 BE players) is in fact 20%. Apology accepted. But, what ever happened to "all for one, and one for all"? Guess that was before social media! (remember I'm a geezer). This country has become SOOOO tribal. Think I'll just read, instead of contribute from now on. Thank you Shadow and Edgecliff for your civility. (Someone help me--what's 2 out of 1000?? LOL!)
Let the pile-on begin!!
P.S. FOR 92, my major was Finance, which has a little something to do with math, and I had a pretty successful career if I do say so myself!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
True_Blue
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Players
This same publication has XU ranked #7 preseason.
uc at #18... though they could not spell "Cincinnati"... lol
uc at #18... though they could not spell "Cincinnati"... lol
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 816 guests
