Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
today Xavier announced that all Xavier fans should be wishing XavierBob a Happy birthday today and to remember Gary Griffin who would have be 67 today. Yes, this is true and not an April fools joke....except for the Xavier announcement. Happy Birthday Bob and hope and pray for your continued recovery because Cancer is not a April fools joke.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- XavierBob
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Thanks,
Two more rounds of chemo and then I'm hoping/praying for the best. You are a true friend I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and those I've received from the entire Xavier community.
Two more rounds of chemo and then I'm hoping/praying for the best. You are a true friend I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and those I've received from the entire Xavier community.
-
kyzrex
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am
- Contact:
Re: Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Hey Bob...keep fighting and kick cancers butt! You keep fighting and we'll keep praying! All for One and you can't lose!
#WHYNOTX?
-
Gorilla '69
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Hang tough, Bob.
I usually ask your buddy Frambo how you're doing when I see him.
I usually ask your buddy Frambo how you're doing when I see him.
"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Major announcement at Xavier, you will all love this
Hoping you beat it Bob for the long term. Praying for you.XavierBob wrote:Thanks,
Two more rounds of chemo and then I'm hoping/praying for the best. You are a true friend I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and those I've received from the entire Xavier community.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 960 guests
