Congrats!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Wildcat
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:25 am
Contact:

Congrats!

Postby Wildcat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:31 am

A painful game for Arizona fans as you can imagine. I thought we were in a great position up 8 with around 4 minutes to go but it turns out your Musketeers had us exactly where you wanted us. Best of luck against the Zags; I hope you take them down and get to the Final Four.
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Congrats!

Postby gundun » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:40 am

Thanks
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Congrats!

Postby mumuskie87 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:17 am

Wildcat wrote:A painful game for Arizona fans as you can imagine. I thought we were in a great position up 8 with around 4 minutes to go but it turns out your Musketeers had us exactly where you wanted us. Best of luck against the Zags; I hope you take them down and get to the Final Four.
Thanks
I blogged at one point during the game that it was a heckuva game.
And it was...whoever won the game
X just was able to make that last run and that was enough for the W.
AZ has a great team and an excellent coach.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
titansbaseball01
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Congrats!

Postby titansbaseball01 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 am

Wildcat wrote:A painful game for Arizona fans as you can imagine. I thought we were in a great position up 8 with around 4 minutes to go but it turns out your Musketeers had us exactly where you wanted us. Best of luck against the Zags; I hope you take them down and get to the Final Four.
Thank you!
That was one heck of a game, and Zona had a fantastic team. I really wish we would have faced in a later round. I like Miller a lot and want him to win anytime they are not playing X. Thanks for being a good sport, and hope Miller gets his final four in a year he doesn't have to go through X.
xu koop scoop
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Congrats!

Postby xu koop scoop » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 pm

To Wildcat, you are a classy basketball fan. I hated Arizona more than any team in country due to an incident in 1996, but with fans like you
I have changed my opinion. Coach Miller is a class act & I hope you make Final 4 soon - as long as XU is not in your way. Trevon Bluiett wrote an article called ATTACK & FINISH. We have been good at attacking, now we got the finish part down. I thought your team should have driven
to the hole a lot more last night & not jacked up so many 3's. Still, Coach Miller is quality all the way & taught Coach Mack very well.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Congrats!

Postby mumuskie87 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:34 pm

xu koop scoop wrote:To Wildcat, you are a classy basketball fan. I hated Arizona more than any team in country due to an incident in 1996, but with fans like you
I have changed my opinion. Coach Miller is a class act & I hope you make Final 4 soon - as long as XU is not in your way. Trevon Bluiett wrote an article called ATTACK & FINISH. We have been good at attacking, now we got the finish part down. I thought your team should have driven
to the hole a lot more last night & not jacked up so many 3's. Still, Coach Miller is quality all the way & taught Coach Mack very well.
To Wildcat - I second that emotion.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
PaulHickey
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:36 am
Contact:

Re: Congrats!

Postby PaulHickey » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:58 pm

I guess Sean came to the Xavier locker room last night and congratulated the boys on the win. He also said "one more." Sean has always been gracious to Xavier. Although I still don't like his Buick/Lexus comment!

Next!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Congrats!

Postby Shadow » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:38 pm

PaulHickey wrote:I guess Sean came to the Xavier locker room last night and congratulated the boys on the win. He also said "one more." Sean has always been gracious to Xavier. Although I still don't like his Buick/Lexus comment!

Next!
search.php?keywords=buick+ws+rated&fid%5B0%5D=1
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 380 guests