???Macura at press conference at BE????

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Xavier2005
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 pm
Contact:

???Macura at press conference at BE????

Postby Xavier2005 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Maybe I did not see all the press conferences after each game, but I thought Macura was the key player in the first and third game of the BE for Xavier , because Macura shoot/scored well and was great on passing/assists. Did not see Macura at any press conference...this man needs to be recognized.
yellow20xd
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 am
Contact:

Re: ???Macura at press conference at BE????

Postby yellow20xd » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Maybe Coach Mack doesn't want to over expose himself again???... Dan :lol:
"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: ???Macura at press conference at BE????

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Xavier2005 wrote:Maybe I did not see all the press conferences after each game, but I thought Macura was the key player in the first and third game of the BE for Xavier , because Macura shoot/scored well and was great on passing/assists. Did not see Macura at any press conference...this man needs to be recognized.
I don't think we have any problems recognizing him.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1009 guests