Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
Dear Skyhops
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Dear Skyhops
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3928
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Dear Skyhops
What derogatory remarks have I made? The majority of posts on this board the past two weeks have been derogatory.
-
brockman231
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm
- Contact:
Re: Dear Skyhops
So Xavier loses 4 of 5, everyone on here has questioned the effort, coaching, all the big men and one guy gets called out on his own thread? Seems personal to this rare poster.
-
oreobob
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Dear Skyhops
I don't recall anything derogatory by Hops
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Dear Skyhops
Shadow,Shadow wrote:Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
You and I agree so much, that most can't tell when reading posts whether it comes from you or me. I agree that personal attacks (eg. coach is on the take, players should lose schollys for poor, Player X is the stupidest player ever at X,etc....) should not be tolerated. However, I don't recall anyone suggesting we should throw the baby away with the bath water. Did I miss something?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Dear Skyhops
did we miss something or are you calling skyhops a baby?Anti-Homer wrote:Shadow,Shadow wrote:Short of banning you from this board, I am serving notice to you that should you make any more derogatory remarks about the players on this board they will be deleted.
As Mammy Yokum used to say "I has spoken!"
You and I agree so much, that most can't tell when reading posts whether it comes from you or me. I agree that personal attacks (eg. coach is on the take, players should lose schollys for poor, Player X is the stupidest player ever at X,etc....) should not be tolerated. However, I don't recall anyone suggesting we should throw the baby away with the bath water. Did I miss something?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3928
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Dear Skyhops
Not sure what I did or said, however I am flattered by having a thread named after me. My sources are as well.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1014 guests
