OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 02, 2008 1:27 pm

http://www.golfstatresults.com/public/l ... m1275.html

As of this moment, X is T6 on the first day (of three) of play.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 02, 2008 3:00 pm

X finished the first day in 4th place, but at +4, they'll have to catch fire to move up in the standings, as the next 3 teams are
-9, -10 and -10.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney

Postby muskieman » Fri May 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Gary, they are playing the "we will sneak up on them" strategy. I bet they are upset they are 4th and not 10th.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 02, 2008 4:10 pm

I think we need to employ the "hope the 3 teams ahead of us all get the 3-day flu" strategy.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney

Postby muskieman » Fri May 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:I think we need to employ the "hope the 3 teams ahead of us all get the 3-day flu" strategy.
Sorry that is the dayton strategy...unfortunately they got the strategy wrong and their players get the flu.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun May 04, 2008 6:17 pm

X finished 4th at +1.

Charlotte ran away with the title, finishing -27, with UD 2nd at -4 and URI 3rd at -1.

As to the individual finishes, junior Mike Beasuejour finished 7th and senior Brian Keating finished T11.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney

Postby Masterofreality » Sun May 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Nice job by LaSuck finishing a tidy 83 over- for only 3 rounds.

Runner up suck honors go to Dookcane at 63 over followed by the always dependable suckiness of Ford-ham at plus 50.

Bonaheads were respectable at plus 5, but I can understand it. They actually practice on a couple of tough tracks at Peek and Peak, although the snow just melted from there about 2 days ago. :P

Why are these schools in this league?
PAY THE MAN!!!!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 607 guests