I recall meeting Jordan Crawfords parents when they visited Xavier. I told them how pleased my wife and I were that our grandson B. Cole was playing for Xavier and about all of the positive experiences we had with everyone involved with the program. I was hoping he would choose Xavier also, but he decided to attend IU. Wonder if there are any regrets? Bigger is not necessarily better!
+
Unfortunate decisions
-
ChiTownX
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:18 pm
- Contact:
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Unfortunate decisions
As you know, school choices are so easy to 2nd guess. When I tell people how quasi-random my decision was to choose X over several other schools, they just laugh.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Unfortunate decisions
The allure of the "Bright lights" has blinded many a poor soul. ChiTownX, I know of no better ambassadors for X then you (M) or your lovely wife. I treasure my photo of us together in Chicago when X beat Illinois.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xnatic03
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:32 am
- Contact:
Re: Unfortunate decisions
Hey ChiTown, I met you on the plane ride from San Juan, PR to the Virgin Islands last year......I remember talking to you about how happy you guys were about Brandon coming to X.....You guys seemed to "get it" about what Xavier is all about. I think Armon Bassett also had Xavier as 2nd on his list....
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 460 guests
