AN OTHER TOPIC

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

AN OTHER TOPIC

Postby xuhuh! » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:29 pm

NO NCAA last 2 seasons, SEAN SUTTON OUT @ OKLA STATE....ANOTHER BIG VACANCY
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: AN OTHER TOPIC

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:53 pm

WOW just the palce I'd want to go and live. Where the 40, 44 and 35 meet.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: AN OTHER TOPIC

Postby wkrq59 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:12 am

Moving from Xavier to Oklahoma State would be like taking the dandruff from your hair and putting it in your crouch.
joe abe
Posts: 662
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:57 pm
Contact:

Re: AN OTHER TOPIC

Postby joe abe » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:44 am

T Boone Pickens will pick the next coach here!!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 438 guests