X is melting under the pressure.
UC looks fresh and X looks tired.
Cmon guys settle down and get a good shot
Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
3 and half minutes drought Finally Gates rebounds and scores. One of the biggest play of the game
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
Great o-board by Kaiser.
Much needed.
Nice kick out by SOM but that is still not the shot X needs to take - an outside J by Q
Much needed.
Nice kick out by SOM but that is still not the shot X needs to take - an outside J by Q
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
Q gets blocked again and misses the front end.
Only 2nd miss this year from the line
Only 2nd miss this year from the line
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
Last war - up 13.
Played even the last war.
Let's go guys
Played even the last war.
Let's go guys
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
X 1-10 in field goals and missed front end of 1 and 1. Need to stem the tide. Need more Gates on boards. Jones still not available
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
ball thrown on floor and mick goes crazy. Hey Mick it might have been a UC fan
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
KK and gates take us home
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
Cmon JP - play smart.
Lead is 12 with 2:16 to play.
Not over.
Kaiser Gates has played big in the last 10 minutes.
Lead is 12 with 2:16 to play.
Not over.
Kaiser Gates has played big in the last 10 minutes.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017
Leaving early UC fans flipping off crowd
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 675 guests
