Didn't think I could be any happier than I was after Thursday's game.....but I was wrong!!!
NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
-
kyzrex
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
OH HOW SWEET IT IS!
Didn't think I could be any happier than I was after Thursday's game.....but I was wrong!!!

Didn't think I could be any happier than I was after Thursday's game.....but I was wrong!!!
#WHYNOTX?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
I will enjoy this one and hope that we duplicate it twice next week.Shadow wrote:Extremely well done gentlemen.
Will the grasshopper meet the master next?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
IMO, X's best team ever and several of my all time favorite players - Lavender, BJ, JLove, Dante, Stanley, CJ, DBrown.Anti-Homer wrote:mumuskie87 wrote:5 guys in double figures.
Great unselfish play
I was thinking the same thing. Reminds me of the 08 team.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
Shucker
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
Biggest win of the season to date!! Most complete game from start to finish by X this year!
Hats off to Chris and the staff on this win. This team was prepared and ready to play tonight.
They were not intimated by the size of FSU at all and played a complete 40 minutes of Basketball!
Great Team win!! On to the sweet 16 baby!! Let's go X!!
Hats off to Chris and the staff on this win. This team was prepared and ready to play tonight.
They were not intimated by the size of FSU at all and played a complete 40 minutes of Basketball!
Great Team win!! On to the sweet 16 baby!! Let's go X!!
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
Is it 2004 all over again ?What an ass kicking .Talk about raising your games up
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3928
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
Best game in years. Mack had them ready to go. Zip em up
-
muncie6569
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
Do you know the way to San Jose?
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
St Mary's putting the wood to Az in the 1H
Up 10 with 6 to play
Up 10 with 6 to play
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
mumuskie87 wrote:St Mary's putting the wood to Az in the 1H
Up 10 with 6 to play
They're dominating AZ's bigs, and bleeding the clock before they shoot They're following X's template by limiting possessions and frustrating them on offense. Up 10 with 4 to go.
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
Lead whittled to one at the half. Mary's bigs were scoring on pick and rolls, and though AZ adjusted, Marys didn't isolate Landale down low, where I think he would have his way against AZ's bigs. They need to run the offense thru him in the 2nd half.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 757 guests
