Recruiting news

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Recruiting news

Postby muskieman » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Pierre Dracot wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:36 am
So why doesn't anyone correct the spelling of Harden's name... Isn't it an insult to him that it's incorrect?
lighten up francis

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=li ... &FORM=VIRE
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
edgecliff hall
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: Recruiting news

Postby edgecliff hall » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Pierre, I think you should change your name to Harden Harding, or better yet to Harding Harden, then it would be an insult to...I forget what I was trying to say.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 535 guests