PDoc & UC

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: PDoc & UC

Postby Shadow » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Theology73 wrote: Must be something valuable about Greater Cincinnati.
And here I was always lead that it was "5 ways"
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: PDoc & UC

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:50 pm

mumuskie87 wrote:I like PDoc as a writer, especially when he writes about his family, his upbringings and the 2 semi-pro teams in Cincy - Reds and Bungles.
IMO, he plays to the crowd when it comes to X vs. UC.
My guess is for every X grad in Cincy there is probably 7 to 8 UC grads (based on enrollment figures).
Bigger audience of UC grads so don't want offend them too much.
I give him credit...he does put his email address out there so anyone can write and express their opinions to him.
I'd think more of him if he gave out his cell phone number. E-mails mean nothing.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: PDoc & UC

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:59 pm

muskieman wrote:
mumuskie87 wrote:I like PDoc as a writer, especially when he writes about his family, his upbringings and the 2 semi-pro teams in Cincy - Reds and Bungles.
IMO, he plays to the crowd when it comes to X vs. UC.
My guess is for every X grad in Cincy there is probably 7 to 8 UC grads (based on enrollment figures).
Bigger audience of UC grads so don't want offend them too much.
I give him credit...he does put his email address out there so anyone can write and express their opinions to him.
I'd think more of him if he gave out his cell phone number. E-mails mean nothing.

Maybe, but don't have to answer your cell either.
If I don't recognize a number I don't answer.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 965 guests