Get a room and have make-up sex, wise and Gary. Or at least get each other's email addresses and do this endless sparring in private.
Thanks.
Time to change...
-
muskienick
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
So now he who cannot ever be wrong is down to nit-picking over a mis-spelled word to spin a wrong.
Legalese! ... "Judge, I demand a mis-trial over this."
Point of the matter is we will have a professional writer document an illustrious season, the greatest season in the annals of Xavier basketball, and as soon as you correct his work for spelling and grammar mistakes (your eyes will pain in that futile search, then you can scribble your dissent work.
I sure hope Q points out how this "bubble team" (as you said they were in December) according to you ... marched into the Elite Eight. .
Oh, and thanks for the web site of a dictionary. Gee, what a book. When did they come up with this genius idea? Next thing you know is they will come up with a book for lawyers that teach common sense. You think?
Ah, if they did, you'd sue ‘em for some reason or other.
Legalese! ... "Judge, I demand a mis-trial over this."
Point of the matter is we will have a professional writer document an illustrious season, the greatest season in the annals of Xavier basketball, and as soon as you correct his work for spelling and grammar mistakes (your eyes will pain in that futile search, then you can scribble your dissent work.
I sure hope Q points out how this "bubble team" (as you said they were in December) according to you ... marched into the Elite Eight. .
Oh, and thanks for the web site of a dictionary. Gee, what a book. When did they come up with this genius idea? Next thing you know is they will come up with a book for lawyers that teach common sense. You think?
Ah, if they did, you'd sue ‘em for some reason or other.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
I'm more than willing to give Wise my home email address (damn near everyone else has it already), he can give me his, and we can blast each other in private.
Wise?
Wise?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
Congratulations, Wise! Your last post is more convoluted and nonsensical than usual, which I didn't think possible! Nice work!
So, let's get the email address exchange done and take it private, OK? That way, we can get REALLY nasty, and not bother the rest of the board with our little pissing match.
So, let's get the email address exchange done and take it private, OK? That way, we can get REALLY nasty, and not bother the rest of the board with our little pissing match.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
Nah, too much fun opening you up to the world ... besides I have way too many MM's cheering me on via e-mail to let them down!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
(1) Not up to the challenge, eh, Wise? No surprise there.
(2) I'm glad your imaginary friends haven't deserted you. Can any of them spell "unanimous"?
(2) I'm glad your imaginary friends haven't deserted you. Can any of them spell "unanimous"?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
q, this should be included in that synopsis.muskieman wrote:Up to you "Q". maybe the life and times of mm![]()
"Although Steamboat Willy is the film that made me (MM) famous, I actually had performed in Plane Crazy (May 1928) and The Gallopin' Gaucho (August 1928) prior to that."
or is the wrong mm again?
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26785
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
MY First http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmIl5AMG52o Hey I thought I looked like Charles.Shadow wrote:q, this should be included in that synopsis.muskieman wrote:Up to you "Q". maybe the life and times of mm![]()
"Although Steamboat Willy is the film that made me (MM) famous, I actually had performed in Plane Crazy (May 1928) and The Gallopin' Gaucho (August 1928) prior to that."
or is the wrong mm again?
and second http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zh43KKl ... re=related During my college days of drinking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKm41_LMPRMMy 1st job
Then I got into music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GwncP5B ... re=related
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
<I'm glad your imaginary friends haven't deserted you. Can any of them spell "unanimous"?>
a) Dey ain't imaginary pal, and I am sure they can spell. But none evr said Xavier would be a "bubble" team in December.
They had faith!
a) Dey ain't imaginary pal, and I am sure they can spell. But none evr said Xavier would be a "bubble" team in December.
They had faith!
-
Pierre Dracot
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Time to change...
Wise is an ass.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 508 guests
