X vs Dayton exhibition

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Kevin Reilly
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: X vs Dayton exhibition

Postby Kevin Reilly » Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:10 pm

Well it's only one game but I think Nwoko will be our best Big but he needs to quit fouling. At LSU he only averaged 21 minutes a game because of foul trouble. Hopefully Chitikoudis and Aligbe are ready to play. I worry about our rebounding .I was hoping we could manage to pick up a speedy ball handler. I guess 14 million only goes so far. Sounds like Westry had a very tough game. Maybe it was playing outdoors? I had read that he had trouble on defense. If he struggles we may be a middle of the road Big East team. Looks like we got some 3 point guys but to be any good we need to play defense and rebound. Coach em up Pitino. Go X.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 807 guests