Nice 3 from KG.
JP picks up his 2nd.
Naji needs to step up here
Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
Trevhits a normal percentage we lead.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7016
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
Agreed. Same goes for Scruggs. Both playing pretty well.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
starters have only scored 10 of the 23 points X has so at least the bench is contributing
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
Yea but JP is 1-4 and Q is 0-4 in addition to Tre's 1-5
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
Tre missing front end.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7016
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
Wow! Scruss' took a 3. I want O'mara to try a Jordan one-step dunk from the top of the key now.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
Scruggs has 6 points
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
lionelchalmers0
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
Tre missing these free throws is where you can tell the shoulder is really bothering him.
It's the only time where there's no adrenaline and it's all form and it seems like there's a little hitch in that shoulder and he's just off.
It's the only time where there's no adrenaline and it's all form and it seems like there's a little hitch in that shoulder and he's just off.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Villanova Game thread 01/10/2018
X down 11 and needs to get closer before half. Jones needs to be more aggressive on rebounds
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 521 guests
