Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Also forgot to add. Stanley Burrell inhouse
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Cumberland now has 3 fouls.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Jones to locker room.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:11 pm

3rd on Cumberland.

Jones heading to the locker room - not good.

Tre picks up 2 quick fouls.

JP needs to stay under control - couple of forced shots
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Jones back on bench
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Keep attacking Q

Basketball J is back
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 pm

12-4 X run since half
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Q has figured out cumberland
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Q with turn over taken out Mack pats him on head while Mick yells at his guys. Recruits take note. UC pressing and X is attacking it with success.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Scruggs in for Q - needs to be the playmaker.

Another nice drive to the bucket by Naji.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1076 guests