Recruiting news
-
oreobob
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
We seem to be losing the Midwest.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
Agree...assuming all 5 freshman stick with the team and stay eligible.jwuerth wrote:I think the lack of 18 kids has more to do with the loaded 17 class than anything to do with Mack.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
Sorry I am a couple a days late on this.
from JucoRecruiting.com
Shaq Carter (6'9, F, 2018) of Eastern Florida has recent offers from Xavier, Purdue, Wash St, Auburn, Wichita St & Rutgers
from JucoRecruiting.com
Shaq Carter (6'9, F, 2018) of Eastern Florida has recent offers from Xavier, Purdue, Wash St, Auburn, Wichita St & Rutgers
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
oldhoopster2
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
I have to wonder why?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
You have to cover your basesoldhoopster2 wrote:I have to wonder why?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Jake Walter commits to X
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
Did he commit? Doesn't say on the link.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
-
kyzrex
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
It is being reported on the other site that he did
Last edited by kyzrex on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#WHYNOTX?
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
gym from delhi
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruiting news
Last year he averaged 7 points and 7 rebounds; either a project or the second coming of Bob King (I played a pick-up game with the latter about 25 years ago; a nice guy but clearly not a D1 C or F).
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 535 guests
