Hall of Fame
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Hall of Fame
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
kyzrex
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am
- Contact:
Re: Hall of Fame
Really happy to see Nick Daniels make it. He was a great player on some pretty mediocre teams.
#WHYNOTX?
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
-
edgecliff hall
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
- Contact:
Re: Hall of Fame
Mike was in my high school class. A fine gentleman, and a Xavier hero.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 528 guests
