http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/ ... 541012001/
XU -v- OSU in the near future???... Dan
There's hope Muskie fans
-
yellow20xd
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 am
- Contact:
There's hope Muskie fans
"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
Lou Holtz
-
pki1998
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: There's hope Muskie fans
I would love to play OSU. I'd even like to see them play UD or UC. I just don't think the OSU ego can allow them to potentially lose to an in state team
-
harryfe
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: There's hope Muskie fans
I'd rather play Wright State than UD. But bring on OSU
-
edgecliff hall
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
- Contact:
Re: There's hope Muskie fans
THE osu
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 650 guests
