Kent. Jones situation
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Kent. Jones situation
Is anyone wondering why he was removed from the roster? If I missed something about him does anyone know his status?
-
oldhoopster2
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
What roster are you looking at? The roster on this site still shows last year's team.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Yep..he is not listed on X's official athletic website.
Either a clerical oversight or something more ominous, i.e eligibility issues.
http://www.goxavier.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball
Either a clerical oversight or something more ominous, i.e eligibility issues.
http://www.goxavier.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
OR. He has yet to arrive on campus - reason unknown.mumuskie87 wrote:Yep..he is not listed on X's official athletic website.
Either a clerical oversight or something more ominous, i.e eligibility issues.
http://www.goxavier.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Shadow - Verbal Commits still has him listed (but VC also states that he has arrived on campus and ADDED to the roster) so something has to be going on with him. I was just wondering why he was on and then off the official roster. Mystery! Go Xavier!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Being facetious, Chicken Little said the sky was falling but that didn't happen either. I also follow VC daily but would prefer verification from X.jct1941 wrote:Shadow - Verbal Commits still has him listed (but VC also states that he has arrived on campus and ADDED to the roster) so something has to be going on with him. I was just wondering why he was on and then off the official roster. Mystery! Go Xavier!
l
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
Shadow - I was not trying to be facetious and I too would like to hear something from XU. Go Xavier!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
But I was trying to be. Wasn't directed toward you, jct .jct1941 wrote:Shadow - I was not trying to be facetious and I too would like to hear something from XU. Go Xavier!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
He was suppose to have one class which will end in August and then he would be qualified. My guess on the premature listing on roster was it was a error by someone posting the names. My guess is to look at the roster after the 19th of August.jct1941 wrote:Is anyone wondering why he was removed from the roster? If I missed something about him does anyone know his status?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Kent. Jones situation
thanks Muskieman - that makes a lot of sense. Go Xavier!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 630 guests
