4 star OSU recruit decommits because
-
Xavier2005
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 pm
- Contact:
4 star OSU recruit decommits because
a 2018 4 star recruit to OSU decommits because he believes OSU might not make the NCAA tournaments in the future and because he thinks OSU cannot get him to the NBA and he wants into the NBA...
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: 4 star OSU recruit decommits because
Things are getting out of control.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: 4 star OSU recruit decommits because
If you check the recruit thread this was reported last night
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: 4 star OSU recruit decommits because
Do you guys still say "beak nose"? I always thought that was immature.
-
MOSQUETERO
- Posts: 1318
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: 4 star OSU recruit decommits because
What about the desert raccoon?skyhops wrote:Do you guys still say "beak nose"? I always thought that was immature.
-
thecoach
- Posts: 1492
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
- Contact:
Re: 4 star OSU recruit decommits because
Doc Rusk.
-
JKC74
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:30 pm
- Contact:
Re: 4 star OSU recruit decommits because
No, we prefer "Nosenstein"skyhops wrote:Do you guys still say "beak nose"? I always thought that was immature.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 385 guests
