future NCAA March Madness sites

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: future NCAA March Madness sites

Postby muskieman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
muskieman wrote:
longliveskip wrote: saw a tweet from US Bank Arena that basically said it has been marked for demolition - group that owns it working on plans to take it down and rebuild
they want public money...after great American and Paul Brown that will happen when Anti Homer announces he will be starting Jenny Craig
Mman,

Why do you continue to mock me incessantly? As usual, I agree with you that they will not get public dollars nor should they. I also don't think we should spend public funds to have 8 paramedics carry you out thru your living room window to go to your doctor's appointment, but that's just one man's opinion.
when someone like you, with your delusional comments about me, it is easy when you toss up soft balls, and they are your soft balls from what skyhops tells us. your 8 paramedics comment is just your frustration after they have to use a forklift for your movements.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 814 guests