I feel sorry for Ed

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7017
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:19 pm

muskieman wrote:
Anti-Homer wrote:I feel badly for Myles D as well, b/c his ruled ineligibility during his freshman year seemed unfair. However, he showed great loyalty to X by paying his own way. However, he apparently got into chronic trouble at X, and was given a lot of rope. He deserved what he got, but it's still unfortunate.
I guess these posts tonight have a theme...first you say you do and then you don't.

Mman,

I've told you in the past: Stop using motor oil instead of dressing on your salads. I understand you like the taste, but they haven't figured out how to regenerate brain cells with stem cells yet, and your count is dangerously low.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
muskieman wrote:
Anti-Homer wrote:I feel badly for Myles D as well, b/c his ruled ineligibility during his freshman year seemed unfair. However, he showed great loyalty to X by paying his own way. However, he apparently got into chronic trouble at X, and was given a lot of rope. He deserved what he got, but it's still unfortunate.
I guess these posts tonight have a theme...first you say you do and then you don't.

Mman,

I've told you in the past: Stop using motor oil instead of dressing on your salads. I understand you like the taste, but they haven't figured out how to regenerate brain cells with stem cells yet, and your count is dangerously low.
says the "guy" that makes circular statements
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7017
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:38 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
muskieman wrote:
Anti-Homer wrote:I feel badly for Myles D as well, b/c his ruled ineligibility during his freshman year seemed unfair. However, he showed great loyalty to X by paying his own way. However, he apparently got into chronic trouble at X, and was given a lot of rope. He deserved what he got, but it's still unfortunate.
I guess these posts tonight have a theme...first you say you do and then you don't.

Mman,

I've told you in the past: Stop using motor oil instead of dressing on your salads. I understand you like the taste, but they haven't figured out how to regenerate brain cells with stem cells yet, and your count is dangerously low.
says the "guy" that makes circular statements[/quote]

I guess these posts tonight have a theme...first you say you do and then you don't.

Mman, Do you understand how your statement "I guess these posts tonight have a theme...first you say you do and then you don't." contradicts your previous one?" Exactly how many times was your head hit with a tetherball at X?

Do you understand how your statement "I guess these posts tonight have a theme...first you say you do and then you don't.
X-Expert
Posts: 2189
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby X-Expert » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:53 am

I want to see a "celebrity" boxing match between Homer and Muskieman. One of you will train by boxing a kangaroo and working out with a medicine ball
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7017
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: I feel sorry for Ed

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:27 pm

X-Expert wrote:I want to see a "celebrity" boxing match between Homer and Muskieman. One of you will train by boxing a kangaroo and working out with a medicine ball
I want no part of that. He was a bodyguard in his previous life. I do think it was b.s. how he was shunned in the industry, simply because the average person he protected met their maker in an average of 24 days under his watch. I guess when you are the bodyguard of people in high profile positions like the weekend anchor of WKRC, it comes with the territory.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1017 guests