???Macura at press conference at BE????
-
Xavier2005
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 pm
- Contact:
???Macura at press conference at BE????
Maybe I did not see all the press conferences after each game, but I thought Macura was the key player in the first and third game of the BE for Xavier , because Macura shoot/scored well and was great on passing/assists. Did not see Macura at any press conference...this man needs to be recognized.
-
yellow20xd
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 am
- Contact:
Re: ???Macura at press conference at BE????
Maybe Coach Mack doesn't want to over expose himself again???... Dan 
"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
Lou Holtz
- muskieman
- Posts: 26816
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: ???Macura at press conference at BE????
I don't think we have any problems recognizing him.Xavier2005 wrote:Maybe I did not see all the press conferences after each game, but I thought Macura was the key player in the first and third game of the BE for Xavier , because Macura shoot/scored well and was great on passing/assists. Did not see Macura at any press conference...this man needs to be recognized.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 902 guests
