Opening line

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
hoosiermuskie
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Opening line

Postby hoosiermuskie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Butler by 1.5
oreobob
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Opening line

Postby oreobob » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:32 pm

What? I expected 5-6.
hoosiermuskie
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Opening line

Postby hoosiermuskie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:42 pm

oreobob wrote:What? I expected 5-6.
Home floor worth 4-5
MOSQUETERO
Posts: 1318
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Opening line

Postby MOSQUETERO » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:44 pm

I can't remember the last time we covered the spread. Maybe Creighton. And we tried like hell to give that game away but Creighton tried harder.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 669 guests