Is the Zona score right

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Is the Zona score right

Postby muskieman » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
muskieman wrote:I do root for Sean and Zona and surprise I root for Thadd and OSU just not when they play us or someone in the BE or a L is good for X. I was not gloating, the game was today and so I reported on it, that is something I leave to you, They lost today and I was surprised because they have been so good. I guess I need to waited a week to tell you because you are so sensitive to contemporary basketball news. It is funny because you and a few others were so critical of both Thadd and Sean when they were here...Sean plays too much pack line, sean need to take more timeouts to stop a run, and then of course the crap Thadd took when X started the ooc with a less than average occ. I guess you will tell us you were not the guy that came down the aisle to yell at Thadd durning the game at Cintas.

Mman,

You're more transparent than the zebras who routinely conspire to do everything in their power to make sure calls go in favor of X's opponents. I suspect the 3 team you root to lose, as much as you root for Xavier to win, are: UC, AZ, OSU. That's fine, it's your prerogative. Just own it. When you and Shadow lured me to this Board as a future Moderator with a handsome 2 figure package a few years back, I took it, believing I would grow under the mentorship of true XU fans, supporting players, administrators, and coaches, past and present. Sadly, I feel duped.

It seems that every tine you post about AZ or OSU (OSU much less so these days, b/c Thad has had a difficult lats few years, though he did elevate the program immensely when he took over, the greatest true metric of one's success), it is in regards to a loss. Heck, when CM took over arguably the greatest roster of players in X bball history, he did a solid job by taking them to a S16. After his 2nd season, he tried to leverage that success by going to Tenn. If not for the impending sanctions, his kids would have had season passes to Dollywood. I still would have rooted for him. As long as he does his best for what he's paid to do at X, regardless of the results, that's all one case ask.

If his wife didn't veto the CAL job 2 years ago, we would have someone else in the coaches chair (though I would have hated it if he did leave, I would have gladly kept the chair warm for Archie, "I keep setting new records of excellence in Dayton Men's Basketball Program" Miller). and CAL would be AH's 4th favorite team. Sadly, Wake is no longer in that mix. Go X, then AZ, then OSU!!!
AH as you have demonstrated to be one of those guys that rewrites history. With children and brothers that went to OSU and a part of my family that lives in Columbus I am not a anti osu fan. As for my posting only when they lose, we have finally the evidence of your stalking of me for the TRO to be made into a PRO. and as for you being duped....well I will resist the softball you threw and just laugh.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Is the Zona score right

Postby Anti-Homer » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:26 pm

muskieman wrote:
Anti-Homer wrote:
muskieman wrote:I do root for Sean and Zona and surprise I root for Thadd and OSU just not when they play us or someone in the BE or a L is good for X. I was not gloating, the game was today and so I reported on it, that is something I leave to you, They lost today and I was surprised because they have been so good. I guess I need to waited a week to tell you because you are so sensitive to contemporary basketball news. It is funny because you and a few others were so critical of both Thadd and Sean when they were here...Sean plays too much pack line, sean need to take more timeouts to stop a run, and then of course the crap Thadd took when X started the ooc with a less than average occ. I guess you will tell us you were not the guy that came down the aisle to yell at Thadd durning the game at Cintas.

Mman,

You're more transparent than the zebras who routinely conspire to do everything in their power to make sure calls go in favor of X's opponents. I suspect the 3 team you root to lose, as much as you root for Xavier to win, are: UC, AZ, OSU. That's fine, it's your prerogative. Just own it. When you and Shadow lured me to this Board as a future Moderator with a handsome 2 figure package a few years back, I took it, believing I would grow under the mentorship of true XU fans, supporting players, administrators, and coaches, past and present. Sadly, I feel duped.

It seems that every tine you post about AZ or OSU (OSU much less so these days, b/c Thad has had a difficult lats few years, though he did elevate the program immensely when he took over, the greatest true metric of one's success), it is in regards to a loss. Heck, when CM took over arguably the greatest roster of players in X bball history, he did a solid job by taking them to a S16. After his 2nd season, he tried to leverage that success by going to Tenn. If not for the impending sanctions, his kids would have had season passes to Dollywood. I still would have rooted for him. As long as he does his best for what he's paid to do at X, regardless of the results, that's all one case ask.

If his wife didn't veto the CAL job 2 years ago, we would have someone else in the coaches chair (though I would have hated it if he did leave, I would have gladly kept the chair warm for Archie, "I keep setting new records of excellence in Dayton Men's Basketball Program" Miller). and CAL would be AH's 4th favorite team. Sadly, Wake is no longer in that mix. Go X, then AZ, then OSU!!!
AH as you have demonstrated to be one of those guys that rewrites history. With children and brothers that went to OSU and a part of my family that lives in Columbus I am not a anti osu fan. As for my posting only when they lose, we have finally the evidence of your stalking of me for the TRO to be made into a PRO. and as for you being duped....well I will resist the softball you threw and just laugh.

And to think I just complimented you on the XU President post. please consider yourself as being "de-complimented." I'm sorry for being so harsh, but you had it coming.

As for the need to stalk you, as Pierre stated previously (and I don't know him, but he seemingly is a contemporary of yours, and you guys apparently have a long-standing relationship), one only needs to read the title thread, or the first few sentences to know it is you. Common themes are:

1. Blaming refs for losses.
2. Woes relating to particular programs, particularly UC and Zona (though that's a very gutsy position to take considering their respective records)
3. Posts saying Bea Arthur looked better in a 2 piece in her "Hey Day" than Kate Upton looks now. I've never seen Bea Arthur in a bikini, but I'll take your word for it on that one.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Is the Zona score right

Postby muskieman » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:23 am

AH one thing you give us and that is total nonsense every other post. I must admit I was upset with the refs at the last game, as were many others not related to me. Now present facts to me with the lament you say I have over every game that the refs were a cause of the lost. How about half of the losses of X this year for start. The only game I came out and was upset about was a win, OH sure if you need do it find it in a win not counting the last win. It should be easy considering your comments about me being against the refs. If you can not then admit it and stop doing what you blame me of doing being a constant critic.

As for your fascination with the golden girls, are they the only women you are able to find you interesting? If so sorry that you have lost most of your groupies. I know Betty is still alive but she has better taste even though you flash those dollar bills at her and promise her that ride in your mom's car when you can get the keys.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Is the Zona score right

Postby Anti-Homer » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:34 pm

muskieman wrote:AH one thing you give us and that is total nonsense every other post. I must admit I was upset with the refs at the last game, as were many others not related to me. Now present facts to me with the lament you say I have over every game that the refs were a cause of the lost. How about half of the losses of X this year for start. The only game I came out and was upset about was a win, OH sure if you need do it find it in a win not counting the last win. It should be easy considering your comments about me being against the refs. If you can not then admit it and stop doing what you blame me of doing being a constant critic.

As for your fascination with the golden girls, are they the only women you are able to find you interesting? If so sorry that you have lost most of your groupies. I know Betty is still alive but she has better taste even though you flash those dollar bills at her and promise her that ride in your mom's car when you can get the keys.
Agree or disagree, there is only one thing I can say. You can't spell Hero, without Muskieman, in my book.
MOSQUETERO
Posts: 1318
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Is the Zona score right

Postby MOSQUETERO » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:32 pm

MM is heavily involved in Santeria. :twisted:
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Is the Zona score right

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:39 pm

MOSQUETERO wrote:MM is heavily involved in Santeria. :twisted:
or Sangria?
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 836 guests