Didn't Johnny Wolfe have to fill in at point, albeit before the Big East and before he left for UNC Wilmingon (I believe)?
He did indeed. He helped engineer a huge win over St. Joseph's in the A-10 Turney. They were undefeated at the time if I remember correctly. Took over for Lionel Chalmers. Sorry to have seen him go.
A TEAM WAS BORN LAST NIGHT
-
JKC74
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:30 pm
- Contact:
-
webxu
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: A TEAM WAS BORN LAST NIGHT
JKC74 wrote:Didn't Johnny Wolfe have to fill in at point, albeit before the Big East and before he left for UNC Wilmingon (I believe)?
He did indeed. He helped engineer a huge win over St. Joseph's in the A-10 Turney. They were undefeated at the time if I remember correctly. Took over for Lionel Chalmers. Sorry to have seen him go.
Wrong year, 04 yes St joes was undefeated, 06, was when Wolf ran point. That was the Justin Cage game block at the end to seal another 4 wins in 4 days, at US Bank!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1063 guests
