Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby mumuskie87 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Ill-advised shot from JP.
Tough call on Jp.
Lead is 9.
Game over.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Shucker
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby Shucker » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 pm

Apparently if you cus the refs out they will take over the game........Such BS........Ever sine that midget chewed out the refs they are getting all of the Callls!!!
ChitownSteve
Posts: 2046
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby ChitownSteve » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 pm

Please, these officials are awful. Mick has dominated them.

Coupled with terrible rebounding by X not looking good.

Even Seth Greenberg admits Mick whining effected the refs.
commish118
Posts: 1034
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby commish118 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
commish118 wrote:REBOUND, REBOUND, REBOUND, REBOUND!!! We would be up by 20 if these guys were crashing the boards. What I'd the deal tonight???

When you lose 3 eligible bigs in one year, it will catch up with you.
We have been out rebounding teams all year.
“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” Socrates
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby muskieman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:57 pm

with the last 4 minute war we need to Tre to heat it up again and the last three was a good start. BUT we need stops and less fouls
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby muskieman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Gaston 0-for-5 tonight and missed the front end of a one and one FT.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
ChitownSteve
Posts: 2046
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby ChitownSteve » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Bigs need to put the ball in the basket when they are down low!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby muskieman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Jones get's two FTs but dunk the ball son
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby muskieman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Mick has gotten every call under his basket but finally they call a charge and he goes ballistic on the ref. Look for more calls for UC
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
ChitownSteve
Posts: 2046
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 am
Contact:

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 01/26/2017

Postby ChitownSteve » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:02 pm

A clear charge on Cumberland and Mick goes off again. Still, no T.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 851 guests