As I sit here in the early morning hours of game day, I can feel the roiling and seething begin. That school across town, the black ogres, the darkness....we play them. I hate. Why?
-Smart ass Mick Cronin. Get some Crest 3D White strips. (For you PMThor)
-The ghosts of BeelzeBob and Drunken Andy Kennedy.
-Kenyon Martin's flex
-Ruben Patterson's rape
-Charles Williams academic fraud
-Donald Little's hot coat hanger
-Eugene Land Larceny
-Art Long punching a horse
-BJ Groves beating up pregnant women
-Dumbtonio Wingfield
-Free Roof Bob Goin
-Thuggins not shaking hands with Pete
-Thuggins getting two AD's fired-Taylor and O'Dell
-Darnell Burton, drug dealer
-Damon Flint, women abuser
-***** G'Lawn Guyn (sp) who couldn't take a little trash talk at the end of the 2011 blowout.
-Sanctimonious YTG who couldn't win the A-10
-Chek Mobdj (sp) for cheap shotting Big Frease
-That horrible "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh, clap,clap,clap,clap...uc" cheer.
-SucKS charlatan football program.
-The arrogant "little brother" and "steppingstone" statements from their fairweather fans
-Huggins and Kennedy bar fights with fans.
-SucKS pathetic attempts to expand their craphole stadium
-SucKS pathetic attempts to weasel themselves into a league other than the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC...any league
-A Jaundiced Leprechaun with an inferiority complex.
-Beatwriter Bill Koch for baiting Tu in a post-game press conference.
-PDoc for being a SucKS shill, throwing a Molotov Cocktail on the pre-game 2011 fire then denying everything.
-The Borecats feeble attempts to actually play a brand of basketball that is modern rather than defense all the time.
They SucK over there in Clifton. My burlap and sackcloth is on, the beard is grizzled, I'm beginning to speak in tongues, the disdain is boiling and the beer is chilling.
Justice must be done tonight. Goodness must prevail. Mighty Men of Xavier wield your scabbards and vanquish the dark evil back to bowels of the moldy cave (Fifth Third) from which it emerged.
It is written, it will be done!
I Hate the University of SucK- Always and Forever More
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
I Hate the University of SucK- Always and Forever More
PAY THE MAN!!!!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Hate the University of SucK- Always and Forever More
I love the way you restrain yourself and mask your true feelings, MOR. 
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
oreobob
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Hate the University of SucK- Always and Forever More
MOR, I thought I was maturing. Thsnks for snapping me out of it. 78 years of hating and counting.
Off to get Skyline and Graeters. Thank you SC Kroger.
Off to get Skyline and Graeters. Thank you SC Kroger.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Hate the University of SucK- Always and Forever More
Started in the delivery room?oreobob wrote:MOR, I thought I was maturing. Thsnks for snapping me out of it. 78 years of hating and counting.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
oreobob
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Hate the University of SucK- Always and Forever More
It is both genetic and taught by my Father.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1074 guests
