DD's blog

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
gundun
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Contact:

DD's blog

Postby gundun » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Is anybody else having trouble logging on?
xukeith
Posts: 3737
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Re: DD's blog

Postby xukeith » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:57 pm

It was not working this a.m. and I just checked it at 7:50pm.
No info. I then clicked on view all blogs and their is a Xavier blog link titled XU63 VT62 OT and last update at 11:50am but still nothing on that blog or link.
somebody
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
Contact:

Re: DD's blog

Postby somebody » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Seems like it is working OK at this point. I found interesting this comment in his blog of the VT game.
I've got a lot of people I consider friends who are among the Xavier fan section here in San Juan. But some of those people, in addition to other XU fans, are easily the most obnoxious, loud-mouthed fans at this tournament. You know you've crossed a line when you're heckling the refs two minutes before tipoff.

It's just what somebody thinks ...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: DD's blog

Postby muskieman » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:32 pm

somebody wrote:Seems like it is working OK at this point. I found interesting this comment in his blog of the VT game.
I've got a lot of people I consider friends who are among the Xavier fan section here in San Juan. But some of those people, in addition to other XU fans, are easily the most obnoxious, loud-mouthed fans at this tournament. You know you've crossed a line when you're heckling the refs two minutes before tipoff.

Somebody, some fans do not understand the nuances of proper ref education, but then we all can not be professional.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
somebody
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
Contact:

Re: DD's blog

Postby somebody » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:26 am

muskieman wrote:Somebody, some fans do not understand the nuances of proper ref education, but then we all can not be professional.
When I read that remark of DD's my first thought was that MM was not there this time to educate the fans in the proper nuances. :roll:

It's just what somebody thinks ...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: DD's blog

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:56 pm

I remember one fan trying to horn in on the camera shot by standing on his seat and crowding out some women. In the muskieman handbook, that is a no-no.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 882 guests