we're getting a little respect nationally
-
brownlavender
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
- Contact:
we're getting a little respect nationally
I know this is absolutely meaningless but yahoo has a fan ranking poll and right now were at 10. At least people nationally are finally starting to give us some credit. This may also mean more recruits will know who we are before book or mack go after them
-
XUFinale
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:31 pm
- Contact:
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
I saw that, but i agree you got to take it with a grain of salt, they also don't have UNC as number one either (i think they have them like fourth).
-
AlabamaMuskie
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
- Contact:
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
Wisdom of the crowds my friends, the wisdom of the crowds.
The former AsuncionMuskie
-
xukeith
- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
I listened to the game Friday night and Seg Denison reffered to the men as #22 XU Musketeers.
He also called the women #22 Musketeers.
Someone needs their facts straight.
He also called the women #22 Musketeers.
Someone needs their facts straight.
-
XavierTragedy
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
I have seen the phrases "grain of salt" and "Seg Dennison" on this link.....enough said.
-
XU-PA
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:46 am
- Contact:
Re: we're getting a little respect nationally
"grain of salt"
I believe that is Dennison's middle name!
I believe that is Dennison's middle name!
XU Rocks, UC Sucks!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 819 guests
