I am pretty brain dead right now so I had to look up Catholic schools to put on the Dream List (see Dream post).
I came across this webpage put out by CatholicHistory.net
We aren't even mentioned. Oh well. Gonzaga's Elite 8 run is all that counts.
http://www.catholichistory.net/Spotligh ... etball.htm
I guess Xavier has not had a storied basketball history
-
AlabamaMuskie
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
- Contact:
I guess Xavier has not had a storied basketball history
The former AsuncionMuskie
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: I guess Xavier has not had a storied basketball history
When I wrote to the director (name omitted in message by me ) to let him know that a possible update on that page was need, he replies as follows.
Thanks for the message. I will update the page to reflect that it was written and posted in 2006, before the second Xavier Elite Eight appearance. With the exception of the brief mention of Gonzaga, the piece focuses on teams that went to or won the NCAA finals. If Xavier goes to the finals, I'll update it!
Regards,
*************
Executive Director
http://www.CatholicHistory.net
Thanks for the message. I will update the page to reflect that it was written and posted in 2006, before the second Xavier Elite Eight appearance. With the exception of the brief mention of Gonzaga, the piece focuses on teams that went to or won the NCAA finals. If Xavier goes to the finals, I'll update it!
Regards,
*************
Executive Director
http://www.CatholicHistory.net
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
AlabamaMuskie
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
- Contact:
Re: I guess Xavier has not had a storied basketball history
Shadow, thanks for defending Xavier nation.
John Doe has a point but it would be nice to at least get the recognition that our Jesuit cousins got in the article.
John Doe has a point but it would be nice to at least get the recognition that our Jesuit cousins got in the article.
The former AsuncionMuskie
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 904 guests
