Yesterday's Chicago Sun-Times had Van Coleman's list (from Hoopmasters.com) of the top 100 HS in the class of '09. X targets (that we know about) showed up at-
#74 Chris Braswell
#78 Kyryl Natyazhko
#79 Kevin Parrom
#81 Ari Stewart
Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
Is it written anywhere what is the criteria or analysis of how a guy get to #73 versus #84? Seems to me you "might" be able to say one guy is the best recruit from each position but there are so many variables to make that have any accuracy. This ranking system and the guys that do the ranking remind me of another profession......weather. Sure they are wrong 90% of the time(which might be conservative) but we tell ourselves that we need them.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
Here's the link to the list, which also shows which schools are in the mix for a particular player-
http://www.hoopmasters.com/classranking.php
This site also shows X in the hunt for #39 Latavious Williams and #123 Jordan Williams.
http://www.hoopmasters.com/classranking.php
This site also shows X in the hunt for #39 Latavious Williams and #123 Jordan Williams.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
Mr. Neutral wrote:Here's the link to the list, which also shows which schools are in the mix for a particular player-
http://www.hoopmasters.com/classranking.php
This site also shows X in the hunt for #39 Latavious Williams and #123 Jordan Williams.
I could not get that article....do you need to subscribe? Speaking of players with the name Jordan, where did Michael Jordan's son go to school or will go?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
http://www.hoopmasters.com/index.php
I don't have a subscription, so try clicking on the above link, and then on the right hand side, where it says "Class of", hit "2009", and then choose "HS". That should take you to the list.
I don't have a subscription, so try clicking on the above link, and then on the right hand side, where it says "Class of", hit "2009", and then choose "HS". That should take you to the list.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
sash19
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
Mr. Neutral:
There is almost NO way that Latavious either:
1) got accepted at X, or
2) would graduate from X.
He is not the brightest bulb on the tree!!
X was the 1st school to offer him a few years ago and it stays on the recruiting sites since it looks good. I doubt the staff has talked to him in at least a year.
There is almost NO way that Latavious either:
1) got accepted at X, or
2) would graduate from X.
He is not the brightest bulb on the tree!!
X was the 1st school to offer him a few years ago and it stays on the recruiting sites since it looks good. I doubt the staff has talked to him in at least a year.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
Thanks, that worked. I was sad to see Xavier as the only A-10 school on the list of the top 100. Granted, I don't put much faith in any list but you would at least think that the A-10 would have a number of schools in that list of 2009 and only Dayton and Umass had one player each for 2010. Granted, I might have missed one of the schools but Xavier appears to be the only school from the A-10 which is consistently on multiple lists.Mr. Neutral wrote:http://www.hoopmasters.com/index.php
I don't have a subscription, so try clicking on the above link, and then on the right hand side, where it says "Class of", hit "2009", and then choose "HS". That should take you to the list.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
muskienick
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
#36 Aaric Murray 6'10" Center --- listed both St. Joe's and Temple
I thought it strange that neither Wake Forest nor Oregon were listed for Ari Stewart at #81.
I thought it strange that neither Wake Forest nor Oregon were listed for Ari Stewart at #81.
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Van Coleman has X targets grouped together
Like I said I might have missed one. It is a shame that there are so few and the kid has to be a PA player for St Joe's and Temple.muskienick wrote:#36 Aaric Murray 6'10" Center --- listed both St. Joe's and Temple
I thought it strange that neither Wake Forest nor Oregon were listed for Ari Stewart at #81.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 776 guests
