http://collegechalktalk.com/general/atl ... the-top-5/
And C.J.'s #13.
http://collegechalktalk.com/general/atl ... es-part-2/
Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
gym from delhi
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com
Are Nivins and Christmas still there? Shades of Carlos Bell (Archie's brother), who seemed to play 6 or 7 years at Houston when I was in college!
-
Getreal
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:36 am
- Contact:
Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com
Mr. Neutral wrote:http://collegechalktalk.com/general/atl ... the-top-5/
And C.J.'s #13.
http://collegechalktalk.com/general/atl ... es-part-2/
BJ is in there at 19 also
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brown #4 A10 returnee per CollegeChalkTalk.com
I laughed when I read #5
Few freshmen in the history of the Atlantic 10 Conference have received the fanfare and hype that accompanied the Trotwood, Ohio native to campus last fall.
I guess they were talking about just from the A-10 because every recruit coming in to the school up north is considered the next coming.
If X had a 1st year player that was injured and missed most of last season ...even if he was named David West, I bet, we would not see a #5 rank.
Few freshmen in the history of the Atlantic 10 Conference have received the fanfare and hype that accompanied the Trotwood, Ohio native to campus last fall.
I guess they were talking about just from the A-10 because every recruit coming in to the school up north is considered the next coming.
If X had a 1st year player that was injured and missed most of last season ...even if he was named David West, I bet, we would not see a #5 rank.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 828 guests
