Hammer, Drew, and Josh.
After watching the Purdue re-play twice ... so much fun in July ... I realized just how much we'll miss these guys.
In the final five, that senior leadership really came to the front. They were cool, they ran their offense, the crashed the boards, and they were totally focused.
I think we will miss Drew the most in the early going of the season, but like past teams, they will get better and better as the season wears on.
Thanks again Stan, Drew and Josh...
They Will Be Missed
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: They Will Be Missed
we will miss those passes between the opponents legs.
I thought it was great when the announcers said that Drew and Josh pulled pick and rolls 3 or 4 times in a row and PU could not stop it.l Also when the guard from PU decided to challenge Drew and got one put back in his face from the three point arc. Yes, we will miss the little guy but like parents must all let our children go free someday.
I thought it was great when the announcers said that Drew and Josh pulled pick and rolls 3 or 4 times in a row and PU could not stop it.l Also when the guard from PU decided to challenge Drew and got one put back in his face from the three point arc. Yes, we will miss the little guy but like parents must all let our children go free someday.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: They Will Be Missed
<Yes, we will miss the little guy but like parents must all let our children go free someday.>
Yeah, but can't they move back in for awhile till our rug rats get on their feet?
Yeah, but can't they move back in for awhile till our rug rats get on their feet?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: They Will Be Missed
Sure you can. Then again your parents will also have a chance to spoil the rug rats and then what!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
wkrq59
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
- Contact:
Re: They Will Be Missed
Just remember, if you don't spoil your grandchildren aka rugrats, you will go straight to hell. --Old Medicine Man's aphorism.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: They Will Be Missed
It is what makes life worth living and it pays benefits by giving your children gray hair sooner.wkrq59 wrote:Just remember, if you don't spoil your grandchildren aka rugrats, you will go straight to hell. --Old Medicine Man's aphorism.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 762 guests
