15+ minutes, 4 pts., 2 boards tonight.
http://www.nba.com/summerleague2008/gam ... 1520800036
Just not happening for Cage, at least not yet
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Just not happening for Cage, at least not yet
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Just not happening for Cage, at least not yet
2-3 from the field means he is not getting the touches or he needs to be a little more selfish. Seems like three guys are selfish.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Just not happening for Cage, at least not yet
mm, you are one optimistic son of a gun.
4 pts. and 2 rebounds means you're getting cut.
If Cage was putting up these numbers for X, we wouldn't be saying our other guys were being selfish. We'd be asking "what the heck is going on with Cage, and why is his production so poor?".
He may be going 2-3 because he can only get off a few shots against bigger, stronger, quicker competition. Either way, he's got to step it up, and I'm sure he knows it. Whether he's capable of stepping it up at this level is another matter.
4 pts. and 2 rebounds means you're getting cut.
If Cage was putting up these numbers for X, we wouldn't be saying our other guys were being selfish. We'd be asking "what the heck is going on with Cage, and why is his production so poor?".
He may be going 2-3 because he can only get off a few shots against bigger, stronger, quicker competition. Either way, he's got to step it up, and I'm sure he knows it. Whether he's capable of stepping it up at this level is another matter.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Just not happening for Cage, at least not yet
Oh G, don't get me wrong with those number he will get cut. He might as well be selfish and do some more scoring...someone may see it.
And you are right I am an optimistic son of a gun.
And you are right I am an optimistic son of a gun.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Just not happening for Cage, at least not yet
Game 4 for Cage--
15 minutes, 0 pts. (0-1FG), 1 rebound.
Sorry, mm, that's not unselfish, it's unproductive. No team can have a guy out there for 1/3 of the game with no production whatsoever. I love Cage, but he's been a total nonfactor in the Suns' summer league games.
15 minutes, 0 pts. (0-1FG), 1 rebound.
Sorry, mm, that's not unselfish, it's unproductive. No team can have a guy out there for 1/3 of the game with no production whatsoever. I love Cage, but he's been a total nonfactor in the Suns' summer league games.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1297 guests
