Cage's 1st summer league game this Monday, 7/14

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Cage's 1st summer league game this Monday, 7/14

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:30 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Cage's 1st summer league game this Monday, 7/14

Postby muskieman » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Will it be shown somewhere?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Cage's 1st summer league game this Monday, 7/14

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:00 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 820 guests