Duncan details

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
XUdenver
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Contact:

Duncan details

Postby XUdenver » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Don't think I saw this posted anywhere else. Great stuff on Duncan's play.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Josh-Duncan-5162/
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Duncan details

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:59 am

And from draftexpress.com, here's how JD stacks up against other PF's (good in some, so-so in some, not so good in some)----

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Jus ... Crop-2935/
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Duncan details

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 am

This guy has JD going at #52 to Miami, behind UMass' Gary Forbes and others.

http://phsports.blogspot.com/2008/06/nb ... on-40.html
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Duncan details

Postby muskieman » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 pm

I pray this weekend will be successful for both Stan and Josh. As member of the Xavier nation they can carry the torch for X.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 821 guests