Happy Birthday Mr N.

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:07 pm

I would send someone over to your place to slap you around 58 times but then I see by the posts of the last few days others have beaten me to it.


Have a Happy one and many more.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Thanks, mm. To the extent that the posters need a human pinata, I do what I can.

How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:Thanks, mm. To the extent that the posters need a human pinata, I do what I can.

How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????
You, ME and MOR.....X has raised it's standards. That is what my son says.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:43 pm

No question. No way I'd get into X today.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:No question. No way I'd get into X today.
maybe if we paid double tuition?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
CarlosTheJackal
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby CarlosTheJackal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Wow. you are the only person I have ever heard of that has April Fools Day as a birthday. I though Christmas or New Years were bummers.

This may splain a lot, I'm going to have to mull over the consequences of such a noteworth birth date. If somone in your family would seem the logical choice, 'twould be your sister.

Best to ya from the Class of '68! 60 is coming, brother, but it isnt that bad.
Gorilla '69
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby Gorilla '69 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Happy birthday, N. This proves you truly are a fool. Just kidding.
"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"
RaiderX
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:38 am
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby RaiderX » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 pm

Happy Birthday! Thank you for your neutral posts. I enjoy them. Go X!
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby wkrq59 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 am

Mr. Neutral wrote:No question. No way I'd get into X today.
Hell, Gary, No way I'd get out if I did get in. And remember children, you're several years younger than this old fart. Get in ? No way today.
Please have a happy birthday, if that's possible. And I hopefully believe it is.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:15 am

Well, 58 looks roughly like 57, which I guess you can look at as a good or bad thing.

I'm above ground and the baseball season has started, so how bad can life be?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 563 guests