Just watching that Memphis game, I'm seeing a lot of the old New York Point Guard stuff of Jumpin' Jamal Walker in Terrelle Holloway,
And I like it. I like it a lot!!!!
T Holloway..The new Jamal Walker
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
T Holloway..The new Jamal Walker
PAY THE MAN!!!!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: T Holloway..The new Jamal Walker
Long Island boys grow up with a basketball in their crib. Like a notable from Hempstead Tommy Lucchese, TH had ice water in his veins and seems to like and mix it up inside with the big boys.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: T Holloway..The new Jamal Walker
Fresh from Vegas, you've hit another home run MOR. Guys from the Hood where you MUST win to keep the floor, play with a toughness and a "Tude."
This kid is going to be something really special, and you know right now that Sean has every confidence in the world in him.
This kid is going to be something really special, and you know right now that Sean has every confidence in the world in him.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 934 guests
