Page 1 of 1

I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:56 pm
by principal
(Sorry for starting a new thread.)

Help! I don't see it listed. Could someone help me?

Re: I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:12 pm
by tacitus
It was there all day... but now it is gone. It might come back. This has happened before.

Re: I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:16 pm
by somebody
Check the other thread where this is discussed. I left a possilbe link there. I got it on cable.

Re: I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:19 pm
by principal
somebody wrote:Check the other thread where this is discussed. I left a possilbe link there. I got it on cable.
Thank you for your help.