Dick Vitale has picked Xavier as his sleeper team.. WHOA.. what's the world coming too?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/preview20 ... id=3701261
Hell has officially frozen over!
-
MuskieSuperFan
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 am
- Contact:
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hell has officially frozen over!
He must have dreamt it. V is always asleep, unless he's at Dook.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hell has officially frozen over!
Are we sure that Dickie V filled out that form... he doesn't lisy dook anywhere
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
section200rules
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hell has officially frozen over!
dukie v - man , hell has officially frozen over when he starts showing XU some love
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hell has officially frozen over!
It takes time....he did want to do it till he got the pronunciation down right.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
section200rules
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hell has officially frozen over!
ha - thats good stuff
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 894 guests
