Page 1 of 1

Texas Tech had a Xavier experience last night

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:37 pm
by gundun
Yesterday morning while having breakfast at IHOP before heading over to ESPN's GAMEDAY, my friend remarked that it would really be something for Tech to knock off the #1 team in the country.

I explained that what Football is to TTU, Basketball is to Xavier. And yes, the folks at X knew all about beating the #1 team and even doing it on the road.

He had no idea we were that good. I think the word will get out (even to football fans) this year about how good Xavier is.

12 days until IPFW. Gosh, what a beautiful day it is in the neighborhood.

Re: Texas Tech had a Xavier experience last night

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:29 pm
by muskieman
gundun wrote:Yesterday morning while having breakfast at IHOP before heading over to ESPN's GAMEDAY, my friend remarked that it would really be something for Tech to knock off the #1 team in the country.

I explained that what Football is to TTU, Basketball is to Xavier. And yes, the folks at X knew all about beating the #1 team and even doing it on the road.

He had no idea we were that good. I think the word will get out (even to football fans) this year about how good Xavier is.

12 days until IPFW. Gosh, what a beautiful day it is in the neighborhood.
Keep spreading the news